29/06/2022 - 19:00

Press Release

Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting and Board of Directors of Aedes SIIQ
Download
09/06/2022 - 18:20

Press Release

This press release is distributed by Aedes SIIQ S.p.A. in the name and on behalf of Augusto S.p.A in liquidation
Download
08/06/2022 - 21:05

Notice of publication of the documentation for the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of 29 June 2022

Download
08/06/2022 - 20:30

Press Release

Download
05/06/2022 - 09:23

Press Release

Reopening of the terms for the presentation of the lists for the appointment of the Board of Statutory Auditors
Download
26/05/2022 - 13:12

Press Release

Download
19/05/2022 - 19:38

Press Release

Download
11/05/2022 - 21:51

Press Release

Download
11/05/2022 - 17:29

Press Release

Approved the Consolidated Interim Report as at March 31, 2022
Download
06/05/2022 - 20:08

Press Release

Satac SIINQ renounces the current building titles of the Caselle Open Mall with a view to redefining and updating the project
Download
03/05/2022 - 19:07

Press Release

Download
29/04/2022

Notice of the availability of the annual financial report and the report on corporate governance and ownership structure

Publication of the Annual Financial Report at 31 December 2021 and the Report on Corporate Governance and Ownership Structures
Download
27/04/2022 - 20:00

Press Release

Approved the draft financial statements 2021 and the consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2021
Download
26/04/2022 - 18:34

Press Release

Sold the 50.1% stake in Pragasei Srl – owner of phase 6 of the Serravalle Outlet Village – and the financial receivables from the same company, to Serravalle Outlet Mall Investment Sarl, a company managed by Nuveen Real Estate, already owner of the remaining 49.9 % of Pragasei Srl
Download
26/04/2022 - 16:03

Press Release

Issued the bond by Gorky SIINQ S.p.A for € 36 million (ISIN code IT0005493124), mortgage loan of € 12.5 million in favor of Veneziani SIINQ S.r.l.
Download
21/04/2022 - 19:58

Press Release

Issue of a new bond and subscription of a mortgage loan for a total amount of € 48.5 million, aimed at the voluntary early repayment of the 2020-2022 bond and a mortgage loan, for an overall amount equal to the new debt, with reduction of the passive interest rate
Download
05/04/2022 - 18:05

Press Release

Download
16/03/2022 - 19:41

Press Release

Change of annual corporate events calendar 2022
Download
26/01/2022 - 18:52

Press Release

Financial calendar of corporate events 2022
Download
14/01/2022 - 20:44

Press Release

Download